It’s no secret that college is expensive
At our credit union in Minnesota, we believe every student should have the opportunity for a college education.
Each year, North Star Credit Union in Minnesota provides scholarships to our high school members.
We believe in supporting our high school students and fostering their growth. Our annual scholarships help students get one step closer to their dreams, no matter which field they choose.
Our Purpose and Values
At North Star Credit Union in Minnesota, banking starts with relationships. We are committed to you, our valued members, and supporting your families. Contact us by phone, email, or in person for assistance with scholarship questions or with your account. We look forward to bringing you the modern services you’d expect with the personal touch you wouldn’t.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the application (above) and fill out.
- Contact your school and ask for the following to be sent to you:
- Your Transcripts.
- Your Attendance Records.
- Get two emails/letters of recommendation:
- Ask an educator familiar with your work to write one about your academic work.
- Ask someone who is not a relative to write one about your character.
- Send all of that information to: Name listed on the application